The City of Colleyville is proud to sponsor the events and activities of the community’s non-profit organizations. The City promotes sponsored events through its communication channels including the website.
If you’re with a non-profit organization and interested in having your event sponsored by the City of Colleyville please submit the official Non-Profit Event Sponsorship form.
To receive sponsorship, the non-profit group must be a 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) organization that is either based in Colleyville, demonstrates it directly serves Colleyville residents, or receives funding from the City agency agreements.
Below is a listing of upcoming non-profit events sponsored by the City of Colleyville:
6th Annual Pink Hair To Show You Care Event
Saturday, October 5
2 - 6 p.m.
Ryan Wayne Salon
5017 Colleyville Blvd.
October is near and Ryan Wayne Salon is hosting the 6th annual Pink Hair to Show You Care event!
Ryan Wayne Collection will be playing a huge part in the Pink Event! Shop the event and Ryan Wayne Collection will donate a portion of all proceeds!
The Pink Hair to Show You Care event aims to raise breast cancer awareness with a fabulous party all for a great cause.
Some of the fun will include:
- Raffles to win gift cards for Brazilian blowouts, Shu Uemura & Oribe products, professional grade blow-dryers and extensions
- Several Ryan Wayne Collection Designers there for meet & greets
- Door prizes and swag bags donated by various sponsors
- Ryan Wayne Signature beverage station and hors d’oeuvres
- Anyone who donates towards the cause will be given a free pink hair extension to “Show You Care!”
- Anyone who makes a donation will be able to “Kiss Cancer Goodbye” on our Ryan Wayne Canvas by kissing and signing the canvas which will be donated along with proceeds to a cancer treatment center in DFW
More information at RyanWayneSalon.com.