The Engineering Division oversees the planning, engineering design and construction of the City’s Capital Improvement Program (CIP) and management of the Local Street Maintenance Program (LSMP). This includes all public infrastructure such as streets, water and wastewater utilities, and drainage structures.
The Local Street Maintenance Program provides an effective way to reinvest and maintain one of the largest assets of the City: it's street network.
The project engineer reviews design plans for compliance with Public Works Construction Standards and Details, ordinances, the Land Development Code, and sound engineering practices. Additionally, the division provides construction inspection services for CIP projects and development projects in Colleyville.
Below are links to various construction projects throughout the City. The five-year city-wide Capital Improvement Program project list is available here.
- Cheek-Sparger Road (San Bar to Brown Trail)- Design & Construction
- Frontier Court Rehabilitation
- Glade Road (Phase 2-SH26 to Pool) Design and ROW (Multi-year Project)
- L.D. Lockett Road Right Turn Ln- Design
- McDonwell School Road Right Turn Ln- Design
- McDonwell School Road and Westcoat Drive Roundabout
- Roberts Road (Glade to Grapevine City Limits)- Design and ROW
- SH-26 Lighting
- SH-26 Medians & ROW
- SH-26 Project
Street Maintenance Program
- Bransford Rehabilitation
- Cheek-Sparger Road Rehabilitation (Bedford to Heritage)
- Local Street Maintenance Program
- McDonwell School Road Rehabilitation
Water & Wastewater Projects
- Bransford Water Tank Rehabilitation- Design
- Install Backup Generator for Emergency Power at LD Lockett Pump Station
- Pleasant Run Waterline (John McCain North to Bear Creek)- Design
- Water Project 7: Demolish Overland Trail Pump Station
- Water Project 8: Install Pressure Relief and Flow Control Valves
- Water Project 10: Apple Valley Subdivision/Rustic Oaks Subdivisions/Bills Lane Water Lines- Design
- None at this time
These project pages are updated monthly.