The Engineering Division oversees the planning, engineering design and construction of the City’s Capital Improvement Program (CIP) and management of the Local Street Maintenance Program (LSMP). This includes all public infrastructure such as streets, water and wastewater utilities, and drainage structures.
The project engineer reviews design plans for compliance with Public Works Construction Standards and Details, ordinances, the Land Development Code, and sound engineering practices. Additionally, the division provides construction inspection services for CIP projects and development projects in Colleyville.
Below are links to various construction projects throughout the City. The five-year city-wide Capital Improvement Program project list is available here.
Road Construction Projects
- Roundabout at Bedford and Cheek-Sparger Road
- Roundabout at McDonwell School Road and Westcoat Road
- State Highway 26 Project
Street Maintenance Program
- Bedford Road Rehabilitation - Complete
- Cheek-Sparger Road Rehabilitation - Complete
- Hunter Lane Rehabilitation - Complete
- John McCain Road Rehabilitation
- L.D. Lockett Road Rehabilitation
- Pleasant Run Road Rehabilitation
- Roberts Road Rehabilitation DESIGN
- Westcoat Drive Rehabilitation - Complete
None at this time
Water & Wastewater Projects
- Water Project 10: Apple Valley Subd./Rustic Oaks Subd./ Bills Lane Water Lines - DESIGN
- Water Project 11: Partial (John McCain Water Line Upsizing) - Complete
- Water Project 8: Pressure Relief and Flow Control Valves and Piping (John McCain/Bandit Trail Vicinity) - DESIGN
- WW Project 3 (Partial): Replace 6" and 8" Pipelines (Manning Dr/Vicinity of Pleasant Run Rd and McDonwell School Rd)
- Bedford Road Retaining Wall - Complete
- Private Development Projects With Public Facilities Under Construction
These project pages are updated monthly.