Welcome to the Colleyville Human Resources Department
The City of Colleyville is looking for talented and hardworking individuals who want to make a difference. As City of Colleyville employees, we are engaged and work together as a team to constantly enhance the quality of life for our community, and we take great pride in contributing to our community’s premier reputation.
The City of Colleyville will make employment decisions based on merit, qualifications, and competence. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, political opinions or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, it is the City of Colleyville’s policy to provide an environment that is free of unlawful harassment of any kind. This policy governs all aspects of employment, promotion, assignment, discipline, discharge, and other terms or conditions of employment.
Human Resources Role
The Human Resources Department provides service and support to all City departments in:
- recruitment and hiring programs
- service and support to job applicants
- testing and selection
- benefits administration
- health and wellness programs
- classification and compensation administration
- communication and employee relations
- recognition and incentive programs
- training programs
- organizational development
- safety and risk administration
- performance management
- special event coordination
- compliance with federal and state employment laws
- policy and procedure development and maintenance
- workers’ compensation administration
The Human Resources function aligns with the strategic point to deliver sustainable government and supports the City’s most important investment – its employees. We are committed to optimizing organizational effectiveness through delivery of quality customer service and by attracting, developing, engaging, rewarding and retaining a talented and diverse workforce to support the City’s vision, mission and values.