The City of Colleyville has launched an economic development program aimed at helping local business and property owners update their storefronts and improve the appearance of the City’s main commercial corridor. Under this program, businesses may be eligible for grant money for new signs, exterior painting, landscape, and other exterior improvements.
The BEST Program is currently accepting applications. We highly recommend that you contact Assistant City Manager Adrienne Lothery at 817.503.1112 to discuss your proposed project.
Eligible Exterior Improvements
Decisions to fund projects through BEST will be guided by the following criteria:
- Improvements with significant frontage on SH26.
- Improvements that contribute to the City’s efforts to beautify the SH26 corridor.
- Improvements that utilize quality materials.
- Improvements that will add or cause to add incremental property and/or sales tax revenue to the City.
- Improvements that redevelop properties along SH26, including projects that assemble multiple parcels into one cohesive development.
- Improvements that bring existing, non-conforming building and signs into compliance with the current Land Development Code.