Bobby Lindamood, Place 2
Term Expires: May 2019
Address: 5508 Janet Lane
Colleyville Resident Since: 2010
Colleyville is at a crossroads regarding several big issues for our city. They include high density, high water bills, and TexRail. I will be bringing a leadership style that brings the voice of the citizens back to city hall once again. I believe that the office of councilor, and the City itself, can and should be used to intervene to the benefit of the residents of our great city. With so many talents throughout the community of Colleyville we need to revitalize the full use of citizen involvement.
It's time we work as a "Team" - City Hall and residents "together".
I'm a true Texan raised with old school "Honesty" ~ "Integrity" ~ Where your name means something, and a hand shake is your bond. I have been married for 22 years to my wife Tami Lindamood, we also have 2 beautiful daughters who attend CHHS (Harper Lindamood) and O.C.Taylor/CMS (Reagan Lindamood).
I'm a true small business owner of JR's Demolition which has been in business for over 11 years and is ranked one of the top demolition business in the DFW Metroplex. Employing over 30 longtime team members.
• Demolition Specialist
• OSHA Trained
• Pay Dirt Systems Master
• Blue Print and Plans Examiner
• Received Multiple Safety Rebate Awards from Texas Mutual 2005 – 2015
• Attended Arlington Baptist College
• Town President of CBC Cartwright, Oklahoma 2013 -2014
• Texas Sports Reach Prison Ministry President 2000 – 2013 (Active member)
• Lions Club Member (Sponsor of Breakfast with Santa / Hole in one / Golf Tournament / Bikes for the Blind)
• Colleyville Chamber Member
• CWC Supporter/Sponsor
• Major Sponsor Mid Life Pregnancy Centers
• Major Sponsor Gatehouse for Women
• Community Softball, Volleyball, CHHS Fall Softball Coach
• Dad’s Club for Kids
• Deacon of Sherwood Baptist Church / Now attends Compass Church